I gave up on resolutions about 20 minutes ago and decided to take this puppy in a different direction. Below I’ve listed 17 things I want to accomplish this year in 2017. If I dont get to achieve them all perfectly its the heart and effort that count. Either way there’s no pressure just goals…
(In no particular order)
1. Join a NYC church community
2. Exercise more financial responsibility.
3. Improve my physical health through exercise and healthier eatting.
4. Waste less time. Become more productive.
5. Be honest with myself and others. (even when its hard or awkward to do so.)
6. Go the extra mile in all I do.
7. Read through the entire Bible.
8. Say yes to new opportunities more often.
9. Take a class on a subject that will sharpen my passions be it writing, photography, film, or music.
10. Rebuild/Develop old and new relationships.
11. Serve in church ministry/community.
112. Become more teachable.
13. Volunteer to serve/participate in a community organization.
14. Blog/Write more consistently.
15. Become more of a woman of integrity.
16. Have more God time than I used to.
17. Find an opportunity to share Christ with atleast 1 person everyday.